No job is so urgent that time cannot be taken to do it in a safe manner.
At Falcon Drilling our Health Safety and Environment (HSE) program recognizes that every person is responsible and accountable for safety – from senior management to the individual employee. We actively promote safety initiatives across our global operations and continually improve our program based on input from our employees.
From start to finish, every job taken on by Falcon Drilling is focused on achieving our goal of zero injuries or incidents. Our HSE program supports this through:
- Company policies.
- Routine inspections.
- Comprehensive and ongoing education and training.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Mechanical and physical safeguards.
- Commitment to identifying and correcting unsafe work practices.
At Falcon Drilling we are committed to working closely and proactively with our own HSE representatives and all client joint Health and Safety committees with an aim to prevent injuries and accidents within our facilities and on our worksites. We recognize that the responsibilities for Health and Safety must be shared to effectively maximize our efforts. We achieve this through:
- Good management practices.
- Encouraging active employee involvement.
- Shared responsibilities.
- Compliance with safety requirements, policies and procedures.
- Establishing and practicing safe work procedures.
Falcon Drilling holds its commitment to a drug and alcohol free work place environment in the highest regard.
At Falcon Drilling we believe that we all need to do the right thing for the right reason – our families count on it.